Dream On Me Addison 4 in 1 Convertible Mini Crib
Wooden baby crib is that crib which is built with wood. This Dream On me Addison 4 in 1 convertible crib is a one the best wooden cribs. Because this crib constructed out of New Zealand Pine Wood.This cribs also have tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards. That`s mean this is also safe for your little prince or princess.
About the product
- Converts into a daybed
- Satisfied all government and ASTM safety standards
- Tools for assembly included
- The dimensions for assembling 42 x 25 x 38 inches
- Made with New Zealand Pine Wood
wooden baby crib
This wooden crib is that crib which built with New Zealand Pine Wood. New Zealand Pine called Pinus Radiata. Originally it is a native of California, excels in Southern New Zealand soils and climatic conditions. Tall, clear trunks produce timber highly suited for furniture and all forms of show wood applications. This New Zealand Pine Wood is the reason of elegant design of this Dream On Me Addison 4 in 1 Convertible Mini Crib.
This crib easily converts into a day bed. You know that daybed has three sides, giving it the appearance of a deep couch. This picture is an example of a day bed. When your child has grown up and he/she needs some extra space then you can convert this crib to a day bed. The daybed is the ideal for bedroom, for study or reading time.
Full size – day bed
This wooden baby crib also converts to a full-size day bed. According to your child grow, your child needs space to sleep. Your child needs a full-size bed. If you have this Dream On Me Addison 4 in 1 Convertible Mini Crib you do not need to buy a full-size bed for your child. By doing some changes you can easily convert this crib into a full-size bed for your child.
- Weight – 39 pounds
- Product Dimension – 42 x 25 x 38 inches
- Material type – New Zealand Pine Wood
- Additional product features – convertible
- Batteries required – No
Converting crib to a day bed
You have the option to convert crib to a day bed.
- Remove the front top rail
- Install the wooden mattress base in its lowest position
Converting crib to a full-size bed
You also have the option to convert crib to a full-size bed
- Use the front rail as the footboard of full-size bed
- Use the back rail as the headboard of full-size bed
- Connect the front rail and the back rail to the kits (legs, long rails, hardware) which are not included and sold separately
Converting crib to a youth bed
You have the option to convert crib to a youth bed.
- Use the crib ends rail as the footboard and headboard of youth bed
- Connect the Left Crib Bed and the Right Crib Bed kits (legs, Crib end to rails, Crib ends bottom and hardware) which are not included and sold separately